Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Articles: Pope St. Leo the Great (April 11th)
- Letter to the Apostolic Delegate
- Fr. John Francis Emerson, Book Review: Partisans of Error : St. Pius X Against the Modernists, by Michael Davies
- Michael Davies, The Legal Status of the Tridentine Mass
- Angel Talk, Religion Quiz Crossword Puzzle
- Fr. Philip Stark, The New Code of Canon Law
- 15th Anniversary of the Remnant Magazine
- Fr. P. Cornelia Byman, Who Is Msgr. Pierre Martin Ngo-Dhin-Thuc?
- Letter From the Editor
- Question and Answer
- In the July 18, 1982, issue of "The Catholic Key" is the picture of an Episcopalian priest shaking hands with his wife after his first "Mass" as a Catholic priest. He was ordained in Springfield, Missouri. Is this legal or valid?
- When will we be in full union with the Holy See?
- Now that Pope John Paul II has signed the new Code of Canon Law are you now willing to say that he must be considered a heretic and an enemy of the Catholic Church?
- Is it mandatory or optional for Eucharistic ministers to purify their fingers before and after giving Communion?
- Is it permissible to break the bread at the beginning of the Eucharistic Prayer?