Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
- Emanuel Valenza, Letter to the Apostolic Delegate
- André Lemieux, News from Ecône
- Michael Davies, The Barbarians Have Taken Over - An event that took place in the parish of Christ the King, in Kansas City, MO, on April 27, 1981 (Bishop Sullivan and Monsignor Kearney)
- Catholic Words with Uncatholic Meanings: Modernist vs Catholic Meaning of "Angels, Purpose of Life, The Mass, Fourth Commandment, Commandments, Resurrection of Christ, Holy Communion, Jesus Christ, Sixth Commandment, Saints, The Church"
- William Welsh, The Archbishop Visits the Maria Corredentora Seminary in Argentina
- Archbishop Dwyer, In the Wake of Barbarians
- Sheelah Alien, St. Valentine
Question and Answer
- Lately we hear that Archbishop Lefebvre is willing to accept the calendar and changes in the Mass of John XXIII and Pius XII. I thought we were not to compromise the Mass of St. Pius V?
- I have heard that the New American Bible is not a good translation. What do you say?
- One of the powers or functions of the pope is to beatify or canonize saints. Can the pope canonize a saint at will or does he have to observe certain conditions and rules?