Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
- Extracts from the French Review "Si Si No No," The Dating of the Gospels, Part 1
- Fr. J. M. Rulleau, Critical Remarks on Concelebration
- Fr. Peter Scott, Centesimus Annus: A Critique
- The Cause of Fr. Solanus Casey, Capuchin
- Jean Gill, A Pilgrimage of Lourdes
- Ambrose Observes, Art Exhibit at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- Maureen Detar, A Mother's View: The Making of New Saints
- Fr. Michael Simoulin, The Church and the Synagogue
- The Feast of Our Lady's Purification
- Thomas M. Fleming, A Catholic Perspective: Humanistic Philosophies and Health Education
- Stultorum Infinitus Est Numerus: News and Updates
- St. Aloysius Camp/Retreat Center in Los Gatos, CA is Started
- Holy Family School in Quebec, Canada: Second Year Underway
- Poems: Benediction, Requiescat In Partibus, Just Ask
Question and Answer
- ?How binding is the "just war" principle on Catholics? Can a Catholic, in good faith, be an absolute pacifist?
- Why did the Catholic Church choose to name our new Mass, Novus Ordo?
- Please explain what "Slain the Spirit" is and how far back does this date in the history of the Catholic Church go?