Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Articles: Parents and Catholic Education
- Fr. Alain Delagneau, Catholic Education, Part 1
- Mark Fellows, Book Review: The Hidden Pope by Darcy O'Brien
- Dr. Justin Walsh, In the Beginning There Was Maryland: Worshipping God According to the Dictates of Conscience: The history of Catholic Maryland
- Dr. Peter Chojowski, Virtue: The Cultivation of Habit
- Jean Madiran, The Social Doctrine of Pope Pius XII and the Church in the Next Millennium
- Fr. Coenraad Daniels, The Family at Prayer, Part 1
- Your Soul Responsibility, Part 4: The Baby at One Year
- St. Maximilian Kolbe, In Mary's Footsteps: Mary Leads Her Servants to Paradise
- A Brief Meditation for Lent
- Apologetics for Beginners: Robert Schuberts's essay that shows numerous proofs that shows the accounts of the Gospels are genuine
Question and Answer
- A priest told me that cremation is acceptable as long as the body is at the funeral, and that after the Requiem Mass the body can be cremated. Please advise.
- Of what evil is God speaking in Is. 4-5:7 when he says: "I make peace and create evil: I the Lord do all these things"?