Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Articles: Computers and Education
- Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, The Archbishop Speaks: The Mystery of Jesus (the twenty-third of a series of conferences given to the seminarians at Ecône from November 1977 - March 1979)
- Veronica Reardon, The Detrimental Effects of the Use of Computers on Education
- Jon G. Auerbach, Preschoolers learn ABC's of RAM
- ICT is a wast of money
- Fr. Hervé de la Tour, The Philosophy of Pope John Paul II
- Dr. Regina Hinrichs, The Focolari Movement, Part 1: The Focolari (whose original name is Opus Mariae—The Works of Mary) defines itself as a militant movement for unity, open to persons of all convictions. Today, its influence spreads to the whole world. They are very active propagators of ecumenism and interreligious dialogue.
- Translated from Le Sel de la Terre, Pope of the Revolution: Commentary on the visit by Pope John Paul II to Cuba, January 1998.
Question and Answer
- A priest told me in Confession that it is not a mortal sin to use drugs such as marijuana. What do you think about this?
- The Non-Christian Religions Are a Preparation for the Gospel! Analyzing "Christianity and the World Religions," the Incredible Document Form the International Theological Commission.
- Concerning the Renewed Debate About Paul VI's Missal