Angelus January February 2020 - SSPX 50th Anniversary
Theme: SSPX 50th Anniversary
- The Origins of the Society of Saint Pius X, by Bishop Bernard Tissier de Mallerais
- The Archbishop, the Society, and Rome, by Bishop Bernard Fellay
- For the Love of the Church, by Bishop Bernard Tissier de Mallerais
- Establishing the First District, by Fr. Patrick Groche
- Archbishop Lefebvre and Shakespeare, by Andrew J. Clarendon
- Why Is the SSPX Necessary?, by Benjamin Bielinski
- St. John’s Use of Words, by Pater Inutilis
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass: The Offertory, Part One, by Fr. Christopher Danel
- A Bishop for All Seasons, by Fr. Dominique Bourmaud
- The Deposit of the Faith, by a Benedictine Monk
Questions and Answers, by Fr. Juan Carlos Iscara, SSPX
- Book Review: Blessed Leonid Feodorov (by Father Paul Mailleux, S.J). Reviewed by Fr. Brendan D. King
- A Rebours, En Route, and Very Much on Target: Huysmans and the Apostolate of the Outsiders,
by John Rao, D.Phil. Oxon.
- Letter to a Young Lady About Strength, by Fr. Vincent Gelineau
- Who Is My Child?, by the Sisters of the SSPX
- Why is it only in Luke’s account that learn of the “good thief”?
- What is the history of the Apostle’s Creed?
- Is there such a thing as baptism of desire for the unborn?
- Complex Questions & Simple Answers, Part One, by Prof. Felix Otten, O.P. and C.F. Pauwels
Last Word, by Fr. Daniel Couture
- Bishop Schneider on the Problem of a Heretical Pope, by Fr. Jean-Michel Gleize