Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
- Fr. Terence Finnegan writes a letter to refute the errors of Fr. Clarence Kelly, the former District Superior of the North-East District of the SSPX, who publicly challenged Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.
- Emmanuel Valenza, Out of the Closet and Into the Church (concerning homosexuals)
- John T. Armour, TFP: A Dangerous Cult (American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property: TFP)
- Letter to the Apostolic Delegate
- Transcript of an interview with Fr. Richard Williamson concerning recent divisions within the SSPX, Archbishop and the Nine
- Michael Davies, Ottaviani Intervention, Conclusion
- Ridgefield Diary: July 1983, The Day in the Life of a Seminarian
- Joan Diehl, Laity Affirm Today's Priests Less Spiritual
- April, 1983 - Goldsboro, North Carolina Church (Old St. Marys) is Consecrated by Archbishop Lefebvre
- Question and Answer
- I have been told that if a priest deletes the prayer for the Pope from the Canon of the Mass (Tridentine), this act renders the Mass invalid. Is this true? If so, is there a Canon Law that covers this?
- I'm not sure I would want to receive the sacraments from a priest ordained by a bishop that practices Novus Ordo, even though that priest is traditional. How should I feel if a bishop ordains a priest, but if that bishop himself practices the rites of Vatican II and is a Novus Ordo?