Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Theme: The Priesthood
The Order of Melchisedech, by Fr. Jonathan Loop, SSPX
Out of the Fog, by Peter Perditus
What is a Vocation?, excerpts from Vocations, by Rev. William Doyle
Call Me Father!, by Fr. le Roux, SSPX
Memories of a Veteran, by Pater Senior
- The Seven Steps Toward the Priesthood
Faith and Morals:
The Sacred Rite of Ordination, by Fr. Christopher Danel, SSPX
Souls on Fire, by a Silver City Benedictine Monk
Ecce Sacerdos Magnus, an interview with Society Priests
From the Heart, by Pope St. Pius X, extracts from his Exhortation to the Clergy
The Integral Priest, by Bishop Bernard Tissier de Mallerais
History: Lay Investiture, by Dr. John Dredger
Family Life: Fostering Your Son's Vocation, by Brian M. McCall
Education: Long Live Summer Vacation!, by SSPX Sisters
Missions: Asia and the Philippines, by Fr. Daniel Couture, SSPX
Question and Answer:
- Is there a hierarchy in the Church?
- Why is the Church's hierarchy connected with the Sacrament of Holy Orders?
- Orders are not a impediment to matrimony in the Eastern Church. Hence should not Latin priests also be allowed to marry?
- Why did the Roman Catholic Church experience a sexual abuse crisis?
- Archbishop Cupich of Chicago spoke of the need for priests to focus on their baptismal vows rather than their ordinations. Is this what we mean by clericalism?
News from Tradition:
- Open Conflict within the Conciliar Church
- A German Cardinal's Worrisome Words
- The October Synod
- Cardinal Sarah Interview
- Canonization of Louis and Marie Martin Expected
- Extraordinary Jubilee Holy Year Proclaimed
Father Calmel on Vatican II - True Reform vs. Church Revolution, by Bishop Bernard Tissier de Mallerais
Letters to the Editor
The Last Word, by Fr. Daniel Couture, SSPX