Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Articles: St. Cecilia
- Letter to the Apostolic Delegate: Compassion
- André Lemieux, News from Ecône
- Michael Davies, Pope Paul's New Mass and the New Code of Canon Law
- Friedrich Wilhelm Bracht, The Rejection of God in Politics, Part 2
- Alison Diehl, Poem: The Moment of Consecration
- Bishop Richard Challoner, On the Commemoration of All Souls
- Msgr. Ronald Knox, St. Cecilia
- Letter to Readers from Editor
- Dr. Malcolm Brennen, The Poor Souls
- Question and Answer
- In your September issue, Fr. Schmidberger, in his article, "The Work of Redemption," lists democracy as one of the "-isms" "which work to destroy the Church and society." Frankly, I consider my birth in the United States as God's greatest material gift to me, second only to my conversion to the Church. Why is democracy an enemy?
- Why is it that the Society of St. Pius X follows the old calendar of saints and not the "new" calendar. I am glad they don't follow the new, but I wonder why.