Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Articles: Cross at Auschwitz
- Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, The Archbishop Speaks: The Mystery of Jesus (the twenty-first of a series of conferences given to the seminarians at Ecône from November 1977 - March 1979)
- Fr. Karl Stehlin, The Crosses of Auschwitz
- Fr. Edward Wesolek, Instaurare Omnia in Christo: sermon on the Assumption, August 15, 1998, in Poland at the Zwirowisko gravel pit in the Auschwitz death camp.
- Brother Augustine, Christ the King and His Kingdom: The Kingship of Christ received new emphasis from the encyclical letter of Pope Pius XI, Quas Primas, 1925, and was assigned a yearly feast in the universal Church.
- Edwin Faust, The Santa Fe Syndrome
- Matt Anger, The Future That Failed
- Dr. Peter Chojnowski, Cardinal Virtues and Catholic Community
Question and Answer
- I do not understand how it can be affirmed that baptism in an heretical church gives the character of baptism but does not give sanctifying grace, so that person remains with original and actual sins.
- Concerning a Sedevacantist Thesis