Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Theme: Extreme Unction: The Final Consolation of the Church
Tragic Death, Comedic Death, by Andrew J. Clarendon
Is Euthanasia Ever Lawful?, by Fr. Arnaud Selegny, SSPX
A Retirement Home, by Fr. Pierre Buron, SSPX
Eternity's Threshold, extracts from The Sacraments in the Christian Life, Fr. Philipon
Faith and Morals:
Last Rites, by Fr. Christopher Danel, SSPX
The Balm of Sickness, Pope Pius XII radio message to the sick, November 21, 1949
The Legend of the Locket, from Fr. Finn's Mostly Boys (New York: 1896) pp. 90-95
Clinging to the Church, by Boyd Huppert
Awakening Goodness, by SSPX Sisters
Do Manfully, by Fr. Gillilan, SSPX
- Consecration of Our Lady of Sorrows Church, Phoenix
SSPX Ost-postolate, by Fr. Pezzutti, SSPX
The Dwelling Place of God, by a Benedictine Monk
Questions & Answers:
- What are the fruits of the sacrament of Extreme Unction?
- Is there a difference between Extreme Unction and the Sacrament of the Sick?
- Does the absence of the term "extreme" imply a change in those who are apt to receive the sacrament?
- Has this change of definition affected the practice fo the sacrament?
- What about the administration fo the sacrament itself?
- Is there any difference in the anointing iteself?
- What do you suggest children do when their parents are seriously ill?
News from Tradition:
- Pope Francis and the Hammer and Sickle Crucifix
- New York's St. Patrick's Cathedral Receives a Facelift
- Martin Luther to be Honored in Rome
- News Flash! Chimpanzees are NOT people!
- The Health fo the Church in Germany.
Exit or Requiem, by Fr. Jean-Michel Gleize, SSPX
Letters to the Editor
The Last Word, by Fr. Daniel Couture, SSPX