Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Final Impenitence and Hope: Parallel Scenes in Dante‰۪s Inferno and Purgatorio, by Andrew J. Clarendon
Latins and Greeks on Purgatory, by Gabriel S. Sanchez
A Reflection on Celebrating Halloween, by Beatrice Freccia
Nietzsche and Hope, by Fr. Jonathan Loop, SSPX
Heaven: Where the Morning Lies, by Pater Senior
Faith and Morals
The Advent Liturgy, by Fr. Christopher Danel
Hope Amidst Trouble, Extracts from E Supremi Apostolatu by St. Pius X
The Monster of Thomism, by Fr. Dominique Bourmaud, SSPX
Lights of the Church, by Fr. Albert, O,P.
Never Despair of God's Mercy, by a Benedictine monk
Progress in Sacred Art by Daniel Mitsui
See How Hopeless These Christians are . . ., by Dr. John Rao
"Thou Shalt Not Lie", by SSPX Sisters
Celebrating the Nativity with the Redemptorists, by Gabriel S. Sanchez
Questions and Answers
- What are the places in the hereafter? Are we talking about states of the souls or of real places?
- We have often heard of the three first places. What is the meaning of limbo?
- Does this prove the existence of Limbo?
- How do the theologians understand the pains of these children
- Does not the Church grant a funeral Mass for unbaptized infants?
- Was that ritual change of 1970 the prelude to doctrinal changes in the teaching about Limbo?
- What are the underlying implications behind virtually shutting up Limbo?
- Why is it important to hold on to the teaching of Limbo?
News from Tradition
- New Vatican Communications Director is an American
- Earthquake near Norcia, Italy—the Birthplace of St. Benedict
- Pope Francis Continues the Reorganization of the Roman Curia
- Burial Crypt in New York's Old St. Patrick Cathedral Available
- The Father Abbot and the Cardinal
The Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia: A Theological Critique by 45 Theologians
The Last Word by Fr. Daniel Courture, SSPX