Click here to subscribe to The Angelus
Click here to view free articles
Articles: Jubilee 2000
- Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, Pastoral Letters: The Necessity of Prayer
- Fr. Alain Delagnea, Catholic Education, Part 9
- Dr. Peter Chojnowski, Catholicism, Protestantism, and Capitalism, Part 1
- Dr. Marie-France Hilgar, Germigny-Des-Prés: home to the eldest Church of the Carolingian period in France
- The Continuing History of the Holy Years
- Sermon of Archbishop Lefebvre for the Holy Year given at St. John Lateran, May 24, 1975
- The Ecumenical Jubilee of the Year 2000
- Mrs. Cindy D. Carroll, Food for Thought About Food: This is the second half of a two-part series which began in the August 1999 issues concerning meals as an expression of charity in the Catholic Family. The conclusion deals with "how" to eat.
- St. Maximilian Kolbe, Salvation Through Her
- Your Soul Responsibility, Part 6: The Baby at 18 Months
- Catholic Shrines in America: Holy Hill in Hubertus, WI
- Apologetics for Beginners: the descriptive method: We ask what Christ said His Church would be life, and then see which church fits His description
Question and Answer
- Could you indicate whether I can perform classic country acoustic guitar fold music for income?
- When and how do I sign up for the Society's Holy Year Pilgrimage to Rome?
- Should a traditional religious sister who is unable to live her religious life in a post-Vatican II community request to be dispensed from her vows?