Schedule & Contents
While it is unclear exactly what relics will be made available, a previous tour showed a specially-made triple reliquary with his gloves, hair, a piece of one of his nails, a scab from the stigmata, and a linen cloth that was used to wipe blood from his side wound.
The relics will be at the following locations and dates:
- May 6-8 at Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- May 9 at Saint Paul Cathedral in the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
- May 10-11 at Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in the Archdiocese of Denver.
- May 13 at Cathedral of the Risen Christ in the Diocese of Lincoln.
- May 18-19 at St. Andrew Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- May 20-21 at Saint Ann Catholic Church in the Diocese of Arlington.
- September 17-18 at St. Patrick Cathedral in the Archdiocese of New York.
- September 20 at Cathedral St. Joseph the Workman in the Diocese of La Crosse.
- September 20 at Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- September 22-23 at Basilica of St. John the Baptism in the Diocese of Bridgeport.
- September 24 at St. Theresa Catholic Church in the Diocese of Bridgeport.
- September 29 at Cathedral of Mary of the Assumption in the Diocese of Saginaw.